Web Development Company

Hello this is Gulshan Negi
I am a Software Developer. I have a query when we start developing any projects or website often we get confused how to start and where to start and these all process takes too much time. I were searching for web development company who can help us in web or app development. I don't know what to do how to do these kind of things. I need some suggestions on this.
Thanks

Quote · 20 Feb 2023

Hello Gulshan and welcome to the forum. Sadly Dolphin is reaching the end of its life to make way for a new script called UNA and this forum is rarely frequented these days.

You question is confusing and this could be a language or translation issue. You say you're a software developer, but you then say you don't know how to make a start. Usually the idea comes first and the software is developed around that idea. Your question implies that you have the writing skills, but not the ideas.

Can you please clarify this with an example, because I'm not sure your question can be answered until you do.

Quote · 21 Feb 2023

Hello Gulshan and welcome to the forum. Sadly Dolphin is reaching the end of its life to make way for a new script called UNA and this forum is rarely frequented these days.

You question is confusing and this could be a language or translation issue. You say you're a software developer, but you then say you don't know how to make a start. Usually the idea comes first and the software is developed around that idea. Your question implies that you have the writing skills, but not the ideas.

Can you please clarify this with an example, because I'm not sure your question can be answered until you do.

Quote · 21 Feb 2023

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.