So mad at Boonex

For 5 damn years I've tried this software and the support is the worst of any software I've ever bought and you can't get any real help.

I asked just a few days ago if I could turn ! 10 standard LICENSE into 2 or 3 prime ones NO REAL ANSWERS just lip service from some russian tech lady that can't even write in correct English.

No real support unless you post your error in the forum and all you get is crap from a couple of diva moderators that put you down and write nothing but how Boonex is the god of software and childish propaganda about how great it is and that users are just are idiots. This is no way to run a professional business. At the price we are paying, why don't we get the same respectful type of support like other high-end companies give. Not some third-party low-end support - but high-end Boonex support. Now, you may think I'm an asshole to Andrew at this point- but you would be wrong. I think Andrew has just dropped the ball in ONLY one area - "RESPECTFUL CUSTOMER SUPPORT".

I would be willing to pay extra for respectful professional support directly to Boonex over some of these low-end third party moderators any day.The ONLY weakness in Boonex is customer support and that is easily corrected by training/education of their support staff and forum modulators in the basic of customer service and the ART of listening to their customer problems.

I've had 2 post in the 7.1 forum go un-answered for over a week. This is horrible support!!!

If you feel the same way, I would like to hear from other users. Just contact me at russellaviation at msn.com and lets work together off forum to petition Boonex for better service.

I'm not some wet-behind-the-ears hobby site owner. I've been in this business since 1988 running BBS's to teaching at the college level in computer science and business management. If Boonex is just a hobby site software - then say so. But at the new price level they are charging they have entered the realm of the professional business owner and need to improve their game.

Kind Regards,

Quote · 4 Dec 2012

I just went browsed through a few of your forum topics and it looks like people have been responding to you.

I have yet to find the forum topics where the 'diva moderators that put you down and write nothing but how Boonex is the god of software and childish propaganda about how great it is and that users are just are idiots.' However I will be more than happy to address any issues.

"I asked just a few days ago if I could turn ! 10 standard LICENSE into 2 or 3 prime ones NO REAL ANSWERS just lip service from some russian tech lady that can't even write in correct English." - Understanding that you may feel this is an even trade, BoonEx has no 'trade-in' policy that allows license holders to swap Standard licenses for Prime. Also, criticizing the BoonEx staff member and the response you received is definitely not going to help.

I would be willing to pay extra for respectful professional support directly to Boonex over some of these low-end third party moderators any day. - You could always try posting a entry in the 'Jobs' section for a full time Webmaster.

I've had 2 post in the 7.1 forum go un-answered for over a week. This is horrible support!!! - As it has been stated before, 7.1 is still in beta and not everyone is using it. You may get delays in responses due to this reason. For those that are 'testing' this beta, I am sure they will attempt to help you if they can. I just hope that you are not trying to create a 'Live' site with this version yet. Remember, Dolphin has always been supported by the community/forum. Everyone helps where they can, when they can.

Nothing to see here
Quote · 4 Dec 2012

Remember, Dolphin has always been supported by the community/forum. Everyone helps where they can, when they can.

Well Stated Zarcon!

Michael
Quote · 4 Dec 2012

Although i do believe the new prices are way to high if boonex has no intention of providing a in-house support staff.

But at the risk of pissing people off i will say that i have always believed that this is Community Supported Software meaning boonex themselves do not provide support for the product.

The license purchase is, (and again at the risk of pissing people off) is for the privilege of removing the boonex powered by links. Or in the case of a prime license getting it installed by a member of the boonex staff and for the mobile apps. The license has never been to buy support.

But i do have to agree with the price. For community supported software, the price is to high.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 4 Dec 2012

But i do have to agree with the price. For community supported software, the price is to high.

I will not dispute you there.

Nothing to see here
Quote · 4 Dec 2012

Sorry to hear. Please, email me at uno@boonex.com with your specific requests and we'll get it sorted. 

----

And, meanwhile, just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to our "diva moderators" (and non-moderators alike) that really do great work voluntary helping other members and taking time to read, tinker and respond. 

Heart Head Hands
Quote · 4 Dec 2012

Wow.

Quote · 4 Dec 2012

Sorry to hear. Please, email me at uno@boonex.com with your specific requests and we'll get it sorted. 

----

And, meanwhile, just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to our "diva moderators" (and non-moderators alike) that really do great work voluntary helping other members and taking time to read, tinker and respond. 

Andrew, I have to agree with her, that [edited] support woman is kind of rude and utterly unresponsive. Very much like a robot that gives you the feeling that you arent welcome.

Quote · 5 Dec 2012

Oh and by the way. It is so easy to control people with admin or moderator status :D  I know that since I have mods for an online game. They do everything for you if you praise them and let them keep their high status. A nice occupational therapy. It is used alot in businesses and very normal.

I think though that we should accept what we get for people who do this voluntarily. Until now I got normal responses except from that [edited] woman from the support ticket.

Quote · 5 Dec 2012

"Andrew, I have to agree with her, that [edited] support woman is kind of rude and utterly unresponsive. Very much like a robot that gives you the feeling that you arent welcome. '

Spot on!

A good example of the wrong person in an important place. Customer Relationship Management gone bad.
It is easily fixed...

7.1 My favorite number
Quote · 5 Dec 2012

I think she should seriously be swapped.

Quote · 5 Dec 2012

Maybe the price of removing the license is a bit high but than again could you build a site like this

wich takes years of development and then give it away for free.

and then have people complain about the price of removing the links of the people who actualy made it.

i suggest if you want to have a site without links and better suppot you have to make it yourself so you can make a support

center that will help people 24/7 for free.

Andrew and the rest of boonex staff keep on going you are doing a great job

Quote · 5 Dec 2012

i read so many negative comments about Boonex... I really hesitated in getting involved! I recently started creating a website with dolphin and to be honest, as i know nothing about scripts or all the rest, i had to contact the support several times.... EVERY time i got the problem fixed in 3 to 10 minutes. Never had such an amazing support!!

Same goes to TMDHosting, the support is more than direct!!!

Also i see some dedicated guys in here...Ok they have some times a Diva attitude, but this happens when they have to explain the same things again and again... and to people that not only have limited knowledge like me, but people that sometime in their message i feel like they demand this help in a not so cool way...

And at the end with such huge knowledge on this platform, they truly deserve to be!!! If you search before asking and don't though questions all the time, the are not divas at all, instead they help people and the whole community!

Dolphin is the result of humans spending billions in development, so let's be happy with everything offered here... I am not happy...

I am Fuck***ng excited!!!

Thanx guys!!

;)

sonicod
Quote · 14 Feb 2017

----

Make a better documentation. Maybe this could be a later module, too. Every "coordinate" of the screen could have like a pop up, where you describe how and what has to be changed to have an effect. So in the demo version, we admins could see which files are used "build" this section and what parameters could be changed or which other inter dependencies exist. So maybe that would reduce some information deficit.

Quote · 14 Feb 2017

Im not happy to still looking for help none given

support for dolphin is Crap!

Quote · 14 Feb 2017

Im not happy to still looking for help none given

support for dolphin is Crap!

You've made 16 post; not a lot of questions.

Your profile is also hidden, how to know what your questions were.

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
Quote · 15 Feb 2017

I think the idea was that the community was going to starting working on documentation; that members would add from time to time but I don't think that had the momentum it was expected to have.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 16 Feb 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.